1) Website Development Interview: I will conduct an interview to get a good idea of your vision and requirements. If I am a fit for you, a down-payment of half of the quote is required prior to starting.
2) Deliver Assets: Mail and/or email all assets including written content, logo (if have), any photos and/or art you would like me to use.
3) Prototype Date Confirmation: Once I receive the assets mentioned above, I will schedule your project and provide a general date for you to expect your digital (graphic) prototype.
4) Proof Prototype: Review your digital prototype in detail and contact me for changes. Once you approve of the prototype design, I will provide a date for non-public test version of your website accessible via the web.
5) Proof Test Version of Website: Review your test site and make any changes to your content if necessary.
6) Website Launch: Once you approve of your website, it is ready for official launch. At this time, I am available for content management training so that you and/or your staff can make content changes to the website.
When the project is complete, I would love to hear feedback about my work.